Sick Policy Changes:
Due to changes made by the Divisions of Public Health Services in NH, Granite Hill school has updated our sick policy for students.
- A student with any symptom of illness (such as, but not limited to; vomiting, diarrhea, fever, running nose, cough, flu like symptoms, body aches, and loss of taste and smell) will not be allowed at school.
- Parents are asked to have the student self-isolate and get tested for COVID-19.
- Students may return to school after a confirmed negative test AND when they are 24 hours symptom free.
- If the student does not get tested they can return to school 10 days after the onset of their symptoms.
Travel Outside of New England
The following is required if you are planning to travel with your child outside of New England :
- All students must report upcoming travel outside of New England to GHS.
- Per the DPHS any person who travels outside of New England must quarantine for 14 days before returning to work or school.
GHS will accommodate students who have to quarantine for any reason with remote instruction. It is important to give GHS notice of planned travel so remote instruction can be coordinated for your chikd. Students who are quarantining for travel will be responsible for all assigned work during their quarantine.
If you have any questions about these changes or if your child should stay home, please reach out to Sarah Attwood, COVID-19 Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org